Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED)
The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) was set up in the year 2017 in Delhi, India, a pioneering institute in the field of Entrepreneurship Development, CED provides seamless service for promoting entrepreneurship movement with belief that entrepreneurs need not necessarily be born, but they can be trained and developed through well conceived and well-directed intervention. CED is associated with State Level Entrepreneurship Development Organizations, NGOs Voluntary Organizations, Educational Institutions, Financial Institutions and Business Associations. CED acts as a liaison between Government and Entrepreneurs by providing necessary information and consultancy services.
CED provides follow up services after the training programmes.
- To Stimulate and augment the entrepreneurial spirits and skills among women and youth to create new small and medium enterprises in the private sector.
- To Enhance Entrepreneurial values among women and youth and facilitate their choosing Entrepreneurship as a preferred career.
- To Facilitate introduction of entrepreneurship courses in the academic system.
- To Promote the development of competent entrepreneurship in strategic industries through research studies and consultancy services.
- To Network with national and international agencies, NGOs and Government organizations for developing & promoting entrepreneurship, facilitating technology transfer, product development, partnering and market accessibility.
- To be a centre of learning for trainers – motivators on entrepreneurship development.
- To impart training on Capacity-building \ enhancement of entrepreneurship development to Organizations and NGOs.
- To Create a conducive business environment for emergence, sustenance and growth of the enterprises in general and Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises(MSMEs) in particular.
- To Support through active research and consultancy the prospective and existing Businesses, enabling them strategic planning and managing growth.
- To Provide support and facilitation services to prospective and existing entrepreneurs in business-related activities.
- To become a resource center to offer capacity building initiatives in developing countries and neighboring countries in the area of Entrepreneurship Development, Women empowerment and microfinance development and small business management.
- To Build capacities of country-level agencies for the institutionalization of Entrepreneurship.
- To Integrate/Converge and internalize various approaches in Entrepreneurship Development in different regions to facilitate a visible impact.
Campus: CENTRE FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT (CED)
C-360, First Floor, Near IGNOU Regional Center, Dwarka Sector 7, New Delhi- 110075, Delhi, India.
Tel No. 011- 45682385 / 8810474596
E-mail: delhiced [at] gmail.com,