One of the most contemporary developments in the Indian employment scenario is that more and more youngsters are looking beyond pursuing traditional career paths and following their passions. This shift in mindset has been congenial for the growth of Indian start-ups and is attracting huge funding as well. The welcome intervention of the government in the form of Indian Prime Minister Mr. Modi’s “Start-Up India” initiative for rural and urban India goes on to show the kind of enthusiasm and support entrepreneurship enjoys today. The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) is joining hands with banks across the country as a means to encourage entrepreneurship in the country.
According to the NASSCOM Start-Up Report, 2015, with three to four start-ups emerging daily, India is ranked number three in the world in terms of the number of start-ups, coming just after UK and US. Prime Minister Modi’s slogan “Start-up India” thus rightly mirrors the changing dynamics of the times. It is also interesting to note that out of 70% of the jobs being created in the US from start-ups, 30% are those created and promoted by Indians. NASSCOM also informs that 72% of the founders in India are less than 35 years old, making India “the world’s youngest start-up nation”.
CED’s full time and part time Business Startup Program aims to harness this potential by providing unique opportunities for students to start their own business/enterprises or to expand/diversify their existing/family business. The course would empower students to deal with intricacies of current industrial scenario, and develop their ideas into growth-oriented business.
- To develop fast-track entrepreneurs as leaders and catalysts in various industry segments, equipping them with a global perspective and contemporary knowledge in business and management.
- To give a detailed idea of the procedures involved in establishing an entrepreneurial unit
- To impart basic managerial skills and understandings to run the project efficiently and effectively.
- To equip the entrepreneurs with effective communication skills
- To educate the entrepreneurs about the financial aspects of businesses
- To make them aware of the laws with regards to entrepreneurship to overcome any future problems
The course curriculum will include the following topics:
- Idea Generation & Selection
- Business Project Feasibility Study
- Product Pricing
- Sales & Marketing for SME
- Preparation of a Business Plan
- Establishing a Business/Consultancy
- Financing for Business
- Legal & Accounting Aspects for SMEs
- Managing Existing Business
- Make Your Business Grow
- Achievement Motivation for the Business Owner/Entrepreneur
Who Should Participate
- Any person who wants to identify/launch/join/manage an SME
- Families owning businesses, who want to develop their potential successors (Daughters/Sons) or associates in professional skills for Business Management and Development
- Individuals, who already have an existing business, and wish to expand/diversify the same
Duration & Fees
- Course: Entrepreneurship – Fast Track
- Duration: 3 Months
- Fees: For Fee Details, kindly contact: +91-8810474596